Friday, January 24, 2014

Yunho's Bracelet from The Celebrity

So, I wasn't going to get this bracelet. I mean it went on sale close to 2 months ago. But I thought about it the other day. "Ah~ I wonder if they're still selling that bracelet." And I really thought they wouldn't be available. But when I went to the website they were still selling them. I guess all the Yunho fans already bought the red bracelet, so the other bracelets haven't sold well.
Anyway, GUYS. If you want this bracelet, BUY IT. It's so pretty. Plus, it's easier now because they're letting you pay through paypal now instead of an online bank transfer. HURRAY~!




 Flying musical notes

 A winged musical note charm


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one too! (back then when it first came out) A friend of mine ordered me one online because, weirdly or oddly enough, when I tried putting in my debit card in, it woudn't take. >< I think it's because the website (at the time) only took cc's from Korea; not overseas in the U.S. *sigh* :( So, I paid a friend of mine on FB through Paypal first, then she pre-ordered it for me. She put in my shipping address and later...voila! I received my precious Yunho bracelet in the mail straight from the Celebrity magazine! *dies*

    I cannot emphasize enough...just how PRECIOUS, beautiful, and HQ this bracelet of Swarovski really IS in person. It's nice seeing photos, but it doesn't do JUSTICE seeing it in person, doesn't it? The one I bought was the Men's version...gold/blk one. I love yours better than mine, actually. :( But, that's ok.

    I wore it once to Koreatown LA already and it was so nice. <3 Unfortunately, no one recognized it on my wrist. >< lol But, who knows. Perhaps when I wear it again this Thursday to Koreatown LA to pick up the 'Ti Amo' Photobook, someone at the Kpop store will recognize it on my wrist this time. :P <3

    Thank you for sharing such beautiful, sharp, crisp/clear photos of your bracelet! (better than my own photos from my iPhone 5s camera >< lol)

    ReplyDelete