Sunday, January 19, 2014

Yeouido Fansign [2014.01.19]



This is the first time I've ever taken photos at a fansign event. Normally, I like to take video, but fansign videos can be boring. It all depends if something cute happens. So, I decided to take pictures instead.  Because it was my first time, I didn't really know where would be the best spot to stand and take photos.
Also, taking pics is so much harder than taking video. They were playing the MV on a big screen behind the boys, so the light was constantly changing and I had to readjust my settings and refocus a lot. Also, most of the time the security guards were moving around and getting in the way. >.<

I took about 400 pictures and these were the only usable ones. I like these photos a lot, but they're  nowhere near the quality I've seen in other photos posted of this event. But I just did it for the experience, so I hope you enjoy them anyway~!

This is an example of the security guards TVXQ-blocking me -_-

 I'm actually really proud of this photo. It came out so well. T^T
 My one and only Changmin pic
 Now all of the Yunho~~~ ^^




 Smile~



 Cutie~



 I love the lighting in this one. Angel Yunho~

 I LOVE THIS PICTURE~! He looks so eager




I LOVE THIS PICTURE~!





1 comment: