Monday, September 2, 2013

Trip to Fukuoka or How I Only View the World Through the Eyes of a DBSK Fangirl

So, I recently had to go to Fukuoka to renew my visa. To get a visa, you need to apply for one at an embassy outside of Korea. The closest one to Korea is Fukuoka, Japan. ^^

Since this is my all-things-fandom-blog, I'm only going to post the 3 things that are related to that. However, this trip made me realize that I try to connect everything I see/encounter back to DBSK.

For example...
While walking to my gate at Incheon airport, I see the Hello Kitty Cafe. 


 My mind immediately connects it to this. And I had to take pics and sit in the same spot that Jae sat in. Even though I was late for my plane and there were calling my name over the pa system.... orz

Embedded image permalink
https://twitter.com/bornfreeonekiss/status/353722336509321216/photo/1

Also Changmin supposedly took a pic of the Hello Kitty cafe when it looked like this
Embedded image permalink (cr. paboya)


Then I was walking around the city and came across a Don Quixote store. It's a mix of a dollar store and TJ Maxx. You can buy discounted brand name items but its also full of cheap odds and ends. This store looks like an explosion went off inside. There's stuff EVERYWHERE. And the aisles are so tight and cramped. It's ridiculous navigating this store. 




So, again, when I saw the Don Quixote my mind went to this... (part at 13:38)



Finally, I saw the Yahoo! Dome again. This was the first time I saw it again since I went to the Fukuoka Time concert. MEMORIES~!!!!!
I admit to freaking out in the middle of street and dodging traffic to take another pic of this place full of wonderful concert goodness. 



So... I think DBSK has doomed me to take pleasure in the world through the eyes of a fangirl. On the fence about whether this is a good or bad thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment