Sunday, September 29, 2013

Yunho at Incheon Aiport~ Return from Nairobi [09.29.13]

On September 22nd, Yunho headed to Kenya to participate in the KBS Charity Program, 'Road for Hope'. The program is about celebrities volunteering abroad. I think he was supposed to fly back to Korea on the 27th, but he missed his flight. So, he had a layover and didn't fly out until the 28th. He plane arrived at Incheon around 4:40 am on the 29th.

Not that I need a special reason to WANT to see Yunho, but I especially wanted to see him bc of all the turmoil that is currently happening in Kenya. I haven't seen him since July, so I had a strong desire to make sure he was okay.

Even though it was close to 5 am in the morning and he just got off a 12-hour flight, he looked gorgeous! Normally when I see him that early in the morning, he's understandably exhausted. But he was very alert and well-rested and didn't have any stress acne... probably jet lag bc when he arrived in Korea, it was still evening in Kenya. Or maybe was able to rest due to the unexpected extra day. But whatever the reason, he looked fantastic. 



Then I found out that Junsu was coming back from Sydney later that night. His flight was supposed to land at 7pm so I got there around 6:30pm. It was a Sunday night so there were tons of ppl at the arrivals gate. And Junsu went through another gate. All the fans were disappointed. I was okay bc I got to see Yunho that morning, but... next time Junsu! This is the only pic I have from that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment