Monday, July 21, 2014

Unpacking Ti Amo Photobook

A friend asked me if the Ti Amo photobook was worth buying so I decided to make another unpacking post. This time for the Ti Amo photobook.

I can say without a doubt that this photobook is worth it. The two photobooks are HUGE (170 pages each) + the behind the scenes photobook (90 pages).
If you are able, you should buy this photobook. 

La Via Della Liberta &  La Via Del Romanzo both contain different pictures of the boys enjoying Milan.
La Via Della Liberta contains more fashion-esque pictures while La Via Del Romanzo shows more relaxed pictures-- boys wine tasting, eating gelato, kayaking, etc.
La Storia are extra "behind the scenes" pics.
This book has 3 things:
1. SHIRTLESS HOMIN OMG SHIRTLESS HOMIN OMG
2. Yunho finds a baby
3. Yunho finds a dog


The packaging is so nice.


The poster is also really nice. It comes folded inside the box.  It has a matte quality to it.

 Also under the photobooks, you can find the dvd.


 LA VIA DELLA LIBERTA










 Yunho looks so young in this pic!




LA VIA DEL ROMANZO










LA STORIA :: U-KNOW & MAX BEHIND THE SCENES, 2014
 I WAS SO UNPREPARED FOR THE NAKEDNESS AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS BOOK
I FLAILED SO HARDCORE. I HOPE YOU DO, TOO  ^.~








YUNHO FINDS A BABY


 YUNHO FINDS A DOG

4 comments:

  1. WOOOW!!! \(*`3´*)

    they look so handsome

    Thanks for sharing your experiences

    I also want it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing. <3 OMG...I seriously can't WAIT to get my copy this week Thurs. now. *dies* I'll be taking a drive to Koreatown LA and grabbing myself a copy of this item at a music store there. Saves me the trouble of paying shipping n'handling online.

    My 2 favorite books will be 1) La Via Del Romanzo and 2) La Storia BEST. @@@@@ <3 :* Both of these books seem to be the complete epitome of their hotness, kakkoii-ness (coolness), and handsomeness in my eyes! Not to mention sexiness too. ;) But even the book, La Via Della Liberta, is just as perfect too. It's just that, in MY mind...I much prefer the other 2 books I mentioned. <3

    And I agree w/Tsukieta Niikura here...thanks for sharing in your perspective on this entire item. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing...are these taken in Italy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! You're basically living my dream, I would die to fangirl in Korea. It's hard being an American dbsk fan. I was always a fan of Yoochun from dramas but ever since I watched the mirotic mv a few months ago I've been obsessed! Totally yunho biased, thanks for sharing these pics. The photobook is definitely on my wish list now :)

    ReplyDelete