Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Junsu's 2nd Ballad & Orchestra Concert Day 2 [2013.12.31]

Highlights of the Concert
-Junsu's voice is always amazing. Even if he covers a song that I don't know, he makes me FEEL that song. He's brilliant at conveying emotion through his voice.
-I appreciate that he sang "Mirror" which is Rudolph's song from Elisabeth. That's my favorite song and makes me cry everytime. He conveyed the emotion well, but without the emotional buildup of the entire musical to that song, it was really out of place. It was hard for me to connect with his performance bc he did it right after Last Dance. Because of this and even though I know the background of that song, his performance just seemed overly dramatic.
-I love that he not only sang Mozart, but different Mozart songs from the previous Ballad & Orchestra concert. I know that he's talked about how much he loves Mozart, but when he sings those songs, you can feel how much of a personal regard he has for that musical. 
-11 am is always perfect. No one breathes when he sings that song
-I liked the acoustic Incredible performance. I thought the arrangement was excellent and just a good idea. Perfect.

Fanaccount:

This was the New Year concert for Junsu's Ballad & Orchestra Con. It started at 10pm. I guess I'm not used to going to concerts so late. But anyway, I was late. I got there 10 minutes before the start of the concert. There were a bunch of other girls who were late with me on the train, so I didn't feel alone. Haha~ We all ran from the subway station to the venue.
The staff were yelling at us to go inside, but concerts usually start late anyway and I wanted to take pics of the venue and all the banners.
Junsu Papa was also outside taking pics of the banners with his cellphone.  

Banners




 Flower Wreaths








 Rice Wreaths
 My Seat
 Fan Event Banner


1. The Shadows Grow Longer (Elisabeth Musical)
2. The Last Dance (Elisabeth Musical)
3. Mirror / Rudolph’s Song (Elisabeth Musical)
4. How Cruel is Life (Mozart Musical)
5. Golden Star (Mozart Musical)
6.To Know You Means to Love You (Mozart Musical) with Kim Sohyun
7. Serendipity / Brushing Past with Kim Sohyun
8. December
9. Too Love
10. No Reason
[Genie Time]
11. 11am
12. I Love You (OST Empress Ki)
13. Thank U For
14. Uphill Road
15. Tsubomi
16. Incredible (Acoustic Version)
17. Incredible
18. Love is Like a Snowflake
19. Father

Live Tweets
  • Concert starting!!!!
  • Opening VCR. Driving a hot blue car w XIA lisence plate
  • Shadows Grow Longer!!! Wearing white suit w fringe.
  • Now Last Dance
  • Omg!!! Hes singing Rudolphs Mirror song from Elisabeth. This song always makes me cry!!!
  • Now VCR about all the musicals hes been in. How many tix sold and also news about him being the best idol musical actor
  • Now showing his musical award speech for Elisabeth when he cried. Awww~~~~
  • Now Mozart songs. Life is cruel
  • Ment. So cute~~~
  • Golden Star
  • Aww~ To Know You Means to Love You from Mozart
  • Oh female guest singer. Maybe musical actress from Mozart?
  • Ahh! Its Kim SoHyun. He hugged her at the end if the song
  • Aww~ she gave him a really pretty bracelet. I think it has a rabbit charm on it ^^
  • Now shes doing her own ment and special stage. She took off her robe and has a beautiful red dress underneath
  • The crowd is super supportive of her. Clapped and yelled out "Pretty!" Now singing I Belong to Me from Elisabeth
  • Now Serendipity. Fan event with fan banners
  • Now December
  • The stage is so beautiful. Snowy trees on background screen and snow falling on stage
  • 2nd VCR.
  • Too Love
  • Jam session with violinist during Too Love
  • No Reason. Cool remix. Came to both sides of the stage and did MANY SLOW HIP THRUSTS.
  • GENIE TIME!!!
  • During Genie Time, a fan gave him a soccer ball and asked to see how many times he could kick it. He did it twice
  • Did sexy dance to Turn it Up
  • Just finished 11am
  • Now I Love You OST from Empress Ki drama
  • Now Thank U For
  • OMG!!! JUNSUS WALKING IN THE AUDIENCE. DANCERS THROWING CANDY
  • OMG!!! I SAW JUNSU UP CLOSE. HE WAS ONE ROW AWAY IN FRONT OF ME.
  • Backup singers singing I Can Soar
  • Backup singers singing Lullaby with awesome live band solos
  • I guess this is Junsu's break. The backup singers doing a medley of Junsu's songs
  • Counted down the new year! The sang happy birthday to Junsu. Cake was brought out
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ♥ YEAR OF THE HORSE 2014~!
  • Junsu finished Uphill Road. Now singing Tsubomi
  • The guitarist is the same guy from last years concert when Junsu first found out that he was also in the Elisabeth orchestra
  • Aww~ Junsu's crying a little at the end of Tsubomi. He poured so much emotion into that song.
  • Ment now
  • Just finished Incredible aucoustic then Incredible dance perf  
  • Now encore. Chanted encore now chanting Kim Junsu
  • 3rd VCR. ENCORE
  • Finished Love is like a snowflake. White ocean fan event. Now doing ment
  • During the ment, Junsu asked us if we are HOT fans (white was their fan color) Haha~
  • Talked to male fan from Japan
  • Finished singing Father
  • Junsu going to each side of the stage, bowing.
  • Concert has finished ^^ Now concert making vcr playing  

My Fancams 
Incredible Dance Perf
 Uphill
 Too Love
 11am

No comments:

Post a Comment