Sunday, October 14, 2012

Catch Me HoMin FanMeet

Synnara hosted a fan meet for HoMin at AX Korea Hall in Seoul. You had to buy a Special Edition Catch Me album to enter into a lottery. If your name was drawn, then you can go to the fan meet. Luckily, I & many of my friends got in! Entrance is first come, first serve. So my friend Mai & I skipped inkigayo to make sure we got good seats for the fan meet.
We felt a little guilty because there were many fans who still went to inkigayo to support the boys. Anyway, we were about 20 in line & we got there around 5~6 am. Tickets were going to be handed out at 1pm? Maybe 2pm.
Anyway, we waited for the ticket booth to open. We got our tickets, went to a cafe, found a restaurant to have dinner, then we headed back to the venue.
The fan meet was really great. They sang "How Are You" live for the very first time & I was really impressed with their vocals.
They of course talked about how they missed Cassies & how they're happy to be promoting their Korean album.
They did a post-it wall, where people wrote questions & the boys picked them & answered. I've forgotten a lot of what they talked about. The only thing that I can remember at the moment is when they talked about playing anipang & how they had really high scores. 
I still have to post my audio recording of the event. Hopefully, I will be able to do that this week. ^^
Anyway, it was a memorable time with the boys.

 Hanging the banner in front of the fanmeet venue



 Sexy bondage posters~
 Also sold 2012 calendars... because its October & they need to get rid of them. Normally the next year's calendars come out in December.

 Wristband & ticket for fan meet

 Line up outside the venue right before the fan meet
 Vendors selling light sticks

 Inside the venue












No comments:

Post a Comment